Need help with your order?
1. Choose a category left in the navigation bar. Check out the subcategories.
2. Choose the product you want to order.
3. Click on the photo or click “more” to find out more information about the product.
4. To add your product to the shopping cart, click “add to cart”. You can increase the number of items you would like to order by clicking “quantity”.
5. Follow the steps 1-4 for all products you would like to order.
6. You can view all items in your shopping cart on the right side of the page.
7. You can confirm the order by clicking “Checkout” on the right side below the shopping cart. The following page will show the details of your item in the shopping cart and the option to change the quantity. You can proceed by clicking “Proceed to Checkout”.
8. If this is your first order, click on “registration” and fill out the form. Sign in if you already have a Fitnessfood account.
9. You can choose your shipment option for your first order. We offer standard shipping, PostPac priority or Swiss Post. Click “continue”.
10. You can choose the following payment options:
- Postcard / American Express
- Credit Card / PayPal
- Payment by Invoice
11. You can review your order to make sure everything is correct. When you click on "place your order", you will receive a confirmation email. We will begin to process your order and ship it as fast as possible.
12. You will receive an email when your order has been successfully completed.
The data required for processing the transaction will be confidentially stored and not shared with third parties.
Most of our pages consists of information and images that are collected and accessible for everyone. No data is transferred.
Security standards are therefore not necessarily for these pages. However, everything from the placement of orders with credit cards to the confirmation of the order is secured in accordance with strict security standards. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology used for the payments with credit cards.
All SSL supported browsers have one symbol (key or lock) that displays the security mode.
Some browsers use information for you to join or leave a secure browser. If this is the case, simply click "continue" or "allow".